Sunday

LeTs BeGiN....

Hey there everyone! My name is Arti and im from Melaka, the world herritage city. Currently pursuing my degree in Marketing Management in Multimedia University. Born in Melaka but then grew up in N.Sembilan and after my Spm i was imported back to Melaka.
This is my first time writing a blog. I have always been fascinated by Bmw cars, the way it moves on the road and the way it makes the on lookers to keep looking at the car till it dissapears from the view. Ofcourse im one of them (Haha..)
Till this so far, see you all on my next post aite...cheers...

3 comments:

  1. haha...so funny. Actually i also like that. always attracted by bmw, keep looking at the car till it dissapears frm me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey ~ Arti ~

    Waiting more for BMW news ~

    Cheers,
    Cent

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, it will be cool if you set your background as BMW car.
    Do you need a web counter? just click here :
    http://www.amazingcounters.com/sign-up.php
    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete